Opportunities at Enara Bio™
If you are interested in joining our talented team and working in a stimulating, challenging and rewarding environment, please apply to one of our open positions.
If you would like to make a speculative application, please click here to submit your CV.
- Associate Director, Intellectual Property and Contracts Management Oxford / London Find out more
- Vice President / Senior Vice President of Cell Therapy Manufacturing Oxford [Open to alternative geographies for the right candidate] Find out more
- Vice President / Senior Vice President of Cell Therapy Research Oxford [Open to alternative geographies for the right candidate] Find out more
- Group Leader, Molecular Immunology Oxford Find out more
Aspiring at Enara Bio – Our Core Values
The Enara Bio team is driven to make a meaningful difference for people affected by cancer. Our culture is defined by our behavioral ethos:
- Act with unconditional positive regard and integrity
- Support each other to grow and develop
- Promote a collaborative, passionate and fun working environment
- Innovate by discussing issues, data and ideas openly
- Respect each other and value our diversity
- Embrace our shared goals and take ownership of our journey