IntroductionEnara Bio™ (formerly known as Ervaxx) is a science-led company targeting the T-cell/cancer cell interface (the “immune synapse”) to develop new targeted cancer immunotherapies designed to treat a broad patient population. Our current focus is the development of novel T-cell therapies based on complementary and proprietary insights from interrogating the immune synapse from both angles – on the tumor side, a growing set of novel tumor-specific targets; and on the T-cell side, a set of robust T-cell receptors (TCRs) with potent tumoricidal activity.
Enara Bio was founded in 2016 and has been well funded to invest in the build out and growth of our proprietary discovery platform and our fantastic team. The company has offices in London, UK and laboratories in Oxford, UK.
Job SummaryWe are seeking a Data Manager to join Enara Bio to provide project and data management for the company. As a part of the Enara Bio team you will be responsible for managing data flow within Enara Bio and the construction of data lake structures for the company’s research projects. This is an exciting role that requires an understanding of the Enara Bio’s aims and objectives as well as enthusiasm for engaging with various sources of data processed and generated by us. The candidate will be responsible for interacting with project teams within the company to help them develop schema in order to process, analyse and visualise their data efficiently.
Previous experience of working with genomic and biological data is an advantage. You must be able to work in line with standard operating procedures, work methodically, and understand the importance of privacy and security with respect to restricted (including clinical) data.
- Harmonise data processing and analyses of research projects within the company
- Build data lakes to represent the various research projects within Enara Bio
- Manage data flow from multiple data providers to archival and analysis resources with the AWS environment
- Data management responsibilities including; ensuring data and metadata adhere to standards, tracking data processing, presentation and availability using agile methodologies to track projects using JIRA
- Project management responsibilities for ensuring work for deliverables is scheduled, drafting deliverables (regular reports and data archival progress updates)
- Interacting with project teams within the company to help them develop efficient means to process and visualise their data
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Mathematics or related discipline
- Expertise in AWS services such as Athena, Glue, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, NoSQL, Relational Database Service (RDS), Amazon EMR and Amazon Redshift.
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects
- Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP and NoSQL databases, Data Warehouse design and Dashboard development
- Experience of processing biological or experimental data or working within the field of bioinformatics
Closing dateUntil filled
Further informationApplicants should be able to demonstrate proof of the right to work in United Kingdom.
Enara Bio Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience, and a benefits package including pension and health insurance.
N.B. No free parking facilities are currently available on either the Oxford or London sites