IntroductionEnara Bio™ is a science-led company leveraging its proprietary discovery platforms to deliver targeted cancer immunotherapies designed to treat a broad patient population. Enara Bio is exploring the hidden depths of cancer and T-cell biology to discover and characterize novel, shared immunotherapy targets such as Dark Antigens™ and HLA-independent ligands. We are pioneering approaches to exploit these targets with a TCR-directed T-cell immunotherapy product pipeline.
Enara Bio was founded in 2016 and has been well funded to invest in the build out and growth of our R&D efforts and our fantastic team. The company is based in Oxford, UK.
Job SummaryThe Facility Operations Manager is a key role within the Facilities & EHS Team and requires a self-starting and experienced candidate with an ability to understand and lead general facilities and laboratory management, ensure legal and ethical compliance of all laboratory activities, and contribute to maintaining a culture of zero harm across the company. The successful candidate will promote collaboration across Enara Bio departments and teams, as well as being a key contact with external stakeholders, 3rd party vendors and regulators. They will be responsible for successful completion of our annual facilities goals and requirements.
You will be expected to:We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised individual to lead the day-to-day management of our company facilities, focusing on primary oversight, support and future planning related to a variety of laboratory-based research and development activities including equipment and infrastructure maintenance, tissue management, perishables/sample management, procurement and inventory management.
- Lead the day-to-day management of our Oxford-based facilities. Providing direct management and oversight of laboratory facilities and partnering with corporate administration team for integrated management of office facilities.
- Manage equipment procurement and installation, servicing, and training needs.
- Manage and maintain the facilities asset register and planned preventative maintenance schedule.
- Oversight of reagent and consumable/perishables procurement process and inventory management.
- Develop and maintain relationships and contractual arrangements with landlord, 3rd party vendors and regulators.
- Understand and analyse company capabilities and requirements to enable future space planning and management of potential facilities expansion/adjustment.
- Support finance/operation team with budgeting, expense tracking and invoicing for all facilities activities.
- Contribute to the development and deployment of the Site Resilience Plan.
- Support the delivery of Facilities & EHS strategic projects.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required
- BSc with at least 5 years experience in a lab or facilities management role in a life sciences environment.
- Prior experience in a Biotech or Laboratory environment (CL2 or CL3).
- Strong knowledge of the CoSHH Regulations and familiarity with a broad range of laboratory equipment and processes.
- Strong knowledge of laboratory and facility infrastructure management.
- Meticulously organised and readily able to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate and work effectively across interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience working in an HTA licensed laboratory would be an advantage.
- Health and safety qualification in topics such as radiation (RPS), cryogenics, biosafety etc.
- Facilities Management qualification and/or experience (e.g. MIWFM level or equivalent).
Further informationThe Enara Bio team is driven to make a meaningful difference for people affected by cancer. Our culture is defined by our behavioural ethos:
- Act with unconditional positive regard and integrity
- Support each other to grow and develop
- Promote a collaborative, passionate and fun working environment
- Innovate by discussing issues, data and ideas openly
- Respect each other and value our diversity
- Embrace our shared goals and take ownership of our journey
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience, and a benefits package including pension and health insurance.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate proof of the right to work in United Kingdom.
Enara Bio Limited is an equal opportunities employer.