IntroductionEnara Bio™ is a science-led company leveraging its proprietary discovery platforms to deliver targeted cancer immunotherapies designed to treat a broad patient population. Enara Bio is exploring the hidden depths of cancer and T-cell biology to discover and characterize novel, shared immunotherapy targets such as Dark Antigens™ and HLA-independent ligands. We are pioneering approaches to exploit these targets with a TCR-directed T-cell immunotherapy product pipeline.
Enara Bio was founded in 2016 and has been well funded to invest in the build out and growth of our R&D efforts and our fantastic team. The company is based in Oxford, UK.
Job SummaryWe are looking for a highly motivated individual who can play a significant role in keeping the Enara Bio laboratories running in a safe and efficient manner. The technician will support the Research team’s work.
You will be expected to:The successful candidate will be trained and mentored in laboratory safe and best practices to ensure the team is supported as needed. You will be exposed to working in a high-growth, fast-paced Biotech organisation and will be able to make a valuable contribution in the search for meaningful therapies for patients suffering with cancer.
Enara Bio supports flexible working and will consider both part-time and full-time applicants.
- Day-to-day maintenance of equipment
- Ordering and stock management of laboratory consumables.
- Cell culture and maintenance of laboratory cell lines.
- Take a hands-on approach to support the multi-functional groups at EnaraBio.
- Be a keen learner ready to support the Research team.
- Able to follow established SOPs and contribute to the development of new techniques and protocols.
- Ensure compliance/ assist with all EH&S measures, and actively contribute to the management of our lab safety culture.
- Document experiments and findings to industrial standards.
- Be highly organised and self-motivated
- Contribute to a vibrant and innovative working environment where improvements and new ideas are adopted and freely shared among the teams.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required
- Keen interest in immunology
Further informationThe Enara Bio team is driven to make a meaningful difference for people affected by cancer. Our culture is defined by our behavioural ethos:
- Act with unconditional positive regard and integrity
- Support each other to grow and develop
- Promote a collaborative, passionate and fun working environment
- Innovate by discussing issues, data, and ideas openly
- Respect each other and value our diversity
- Embrace our shared goals and take ownership of our journey
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience, and a benefits package including pension and health insurance.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate proof of the right to work in United Kingdom. Enara Bio Limited is an equal opportunities employer.