IntroductionEnara Bio’s purpose is to shine a light on unconventional T cell targets to develop cancer immunotherapies designed to provide lasting benefit for broad patient populations. Our proprietary EDAPT™ platform enables us to discover a novel and differentiated class of cancer-specific targets from the genomic dark matter, which we call Dark Antigens™. We are pioneering approaches to exploit these Dark Antigen targets with a range of immunotherapeutic modalities, including bispecific T-cell engagers, adoptive cell therapies and cancer vaccines.
Enara Bio was founded in 2016 and has been well funded to invest in the build out and growth of our R&D efforts and our fantastic team. The company is based in Oxford, UK
Job SummaryWe are seeking a motivated research associate with a passion for immunotherapy to join our newly established Protein Biochemistry function.
You will be expected to:You will help develop novel technology platforms and discover new therapies for cancers with significant unmet need.
- Working within molecular biology, in-vitro display and protein production to engineer high affinity TCRs and express TCR-directed, bispecific T-cell engagers
- Conducting experiments to advance our preclinical pipeline of bispecific T cell engagers
- Collaborating with lab ops managers and technicians to ensure lab and equipment is well maintained and health and safety procedures are followed
- Actively contributing to a vibrant and innovative working environment where improvements and new ideas are adopted and freely shared among the teams
- Excellent communications skills and a strong desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and techniques
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required
- Hands-on relevant experience and technical knowledge e.g. in-vitro display, cloning, site-directed mutagenesis and protein expression
- A BSc, MSc or equivalent scientific experience in a relevant discipline – e.g. molecular biology, biochemistry
Further informationThe Enara Bio team is driven to make a meaningful difference for people affected by cancer. Our culture is defined by our behavioural ethos:
- Act with unconditional positive regard and integrity
- Support each other to grow and develop
- Promote a collaborative, passionate and fun working environment
- Innovate by discussing issues, data and ideas openly
- Respect each other and value our diversity
- Embrace our shared goals and take ownership of our journey
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience, and a benefits package including pension and health insurance.