Our name Enara Bio® is derived from an Arabic word meaning illumination, enlightenment and bringing light into the darkness.
We are the leaders in exploring the hidden depths of cancer and T-cell biology to discover and characterize Dark Antigens®, a novel class of shared immunotherapy targets that arise from altered cellular processes in cancer cells. We believe that Dark Antigens have the core attributes that will enable cancer immunotherapies to improve treatment outcomes for broad patient populations.
Enara Bio is backed by prominent life science investors, including RA Capital, Samsara Biocapital and SV Health Investors. We collaborate with world-leading companies and academic institutions, such as Boehringer Ingelheim and the Francis Crick Institute, to help drive our differentiated science-led approach.
Board of Directors
Scientific Advisory Board
- Adrian Hill, MB BCh DPhil University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
- Sadik Kassim PhD CTO, Danaher Corporation
- George Kassiotis, PhD Co-founder. Francis Crick Institute, London, UK.
- Mike Quigley, PhD CEO, Therini; formerly Gilead and BMS R&D
- Drew Pardoll, MD PhD Co-founder. Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA.
- Nicola Ternette, PhD University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
- Eliezer Van Allen, MD PhD Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, USA.