Our name Enara Bio™ is derived from an Arabic word meaning illumination, enlightenment and bringing light into the darkness.
We are exploring the hidden depths of cancer and T-cell biology to discover and characterize unconventional immunotherapy targets, such as MR1-presented ligands and Dark Antigens™, which arise from the altered cellular processes in cancer cells.
Enara Bio is backed by leading life science investors, including RA Capital, Samsara Biocapital and SV Health Investors. We collaborate with a number of world class academic institutions including the Francis Crick Institute, Cardiff University, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and the University of Oxford, to help drive our differentiated science.
- Adrian Hill, MB BCh DPhil University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
- Sadik Kassim PhD CTO, Danaher Corporation
- George Kassiotis, PhD Co-founder. Francis Crick Institute, London, UK.
- Mike Quigley, PhD Senior Vice President, Gilead
- Drew Pardoll, MD PhD Co-founder. Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA.
- Andrew Sewell, PhD Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK.
- Nicola Ternette, PhD University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
- Eliezer Van Allen, MD PhD Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, USA.